FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Jordan Henderson ready for advanced role for England

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tdf# on moderne warfare 2 Index du Forum -> Mw2 /// Match , Tournoi , Entrainement -> Résultat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 04:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jordan Henderson ready for advanced role for England Répondre en citant

Jordan Henderson ready for advanced role for England

บอล ชุด Jordan Henderson is ready to take an advanced role for England if manager Gareth Southgate prefers Eric Dier as his midfield anchor. Southgate suggested this week he is keen to play with a solitary pivot alongside two more attacking central players, despite having previously deployed Dier and Henderson together.

Jesse Lingard and Dele Alli are more natural fits for that kind of task but Henderson has played further forward in the past and would have no concerns about doing so again in Russia. "I will play wherever he wants me to play - whether that is a more protective role or a more advanced role," said the Liverpool captain.

บอล ชุด "Obviously I have been a lot more used to the more entrenched position, but I would be pretty comfortable in either position. "Every time I play for England I try to do my best and try to give everything. "It is up to the manager to decide who is in the best XI for the first game and then for the games after that but I have felt in good form for a long time."

One notable omission from Henderson's CV, should he find himself pitching for a move upfield, is an England goal. He has yet to hit the target in 39 appearances, but came close during Thursday's 2-0 win over Costa Rica when a fierce drive was beaten away by Keylor Navas.

"I probably caught it too well," he said. "It was a good save from the keeper. It was just sort of bobbling about so I thought I would have a go. "My role has changed for my club and my country, really. It isn't about scoring, it is about other people scoring and for me, it is about protecting a lot more. "It's trying to create now and again, going forward and trying to start the play off." บอล ชุด

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 04:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Juil - 04:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Kane and Jesse Lingard leave Hull City's Todd Kane to Répondre en citant

Harry Kane and Jesse Lingard leave Hull City's Todd Kane to wonder what might have been

maxbet Amid the euphoria of England’s run to the World Cup semi-finals this summer, Todd Kane could not help wondering what might have been.Hull City’s new recruit was once considered the equal to namesake Harry, winner of the Golden Boot in Russia, and Jesse Lingard, another mainstay of Gareth Southgate’s lauded young side.

Together they were team-mates for England’s under-19s, honing their skills alongside other would-be Premier League stars such as Ross Barkley, Nathaniel Chalobah and Saido Berahino.The world was at Kane’s feet as he climbed up through Chelsea’s academy during his teenage years but, ahead of his 25th birthday in September, the right-back has arrived in East Yorkshire still longing for one of those career-defining opportunities afforded to his former peers.

Kane’s road to the top will have to be a long one now. A season-long loan with City takes him to the end of his current deal at Stamford Bridge maxbet and already he is planning for a long-term future away from his boyhood club.The time has come to plant roots after making the Tigers his eighth different loan club but Kane maintains a belief that it could have been very different had Chelsea been willing to place faith in their youngsters.

“I played with Harry Kane, Jesse Lingard, Nathaniel Chalobah, Ross Barkley. Saido Berahino as well,” explained Kane ahead of this afternoon’s friendly away to Rochdale.“So many players there who I believe I was up there with but just because I was at Chelsea it was a whole different ball game. That’s disappointing.

“I believe academies work at some clubs. Man United give the kids an opportunity, Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool. They get opportunities.“I’m not going to sit here and say bad things about Chelsea maxbet but the players in the academy there are very, very good. They’re good enough to play in the first team but it’s down to the club. They want to go and buy £50m players instead who might not be as good as the players already there in the academy and reserves.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jordan Henderson ready for advanced role for England

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tdf# on moderne warfare 2 Index du Forum -> Mw2 /// Match , Tournoi , Entrainement -> Résultat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation